Auchi Poly Post UTME Form
This is to announced to the public that Auchi Polytechnic post utme screening form for 2019/2020 of Higher National Diploma (HND) and the National Diploma (ND) is out and is now ready for sale, you can now buy Auchi poly ND/HND post Utme Screening form
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2018 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
All candidates must have taken the 2019 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee in the bank,
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2019/2020 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
For departmentall cutoff mark call 08060626430